Business Intelligence Developer
RCI Insurance Ltd is an insurance subsidiary of Mobilize Financial Services which is wholly owned by Renault Group. RCI Insurance Ltd offers a comprehensive range of financing and related services for car customers of Renault Group. Backed by an international network, RCI Insurance Ltd has established itself in Malta to handle business related to protection insurance from various European Countries.
This position calls for someone who is able to multi-task and takes initiative. The selected candidate will be responsible for the development, maintenance, integration, data governance and data reporting for RCI Malta.
- Design, development and implementation of Business Intelligence solutions.
- Development of Dashboards, management reporting, automation of reconciliations, KPI, statistics & others
- Design and development of Data warehouse.
- Source data download/extract automation, develop tools, scripts and queries to automate processes and validation of data.
- Data modelling, Quality assurance, verification of accuracy and consistency of data
- Complete ad-hoc report requests from business stakeholders leveraging BI tools.
- Provide guidance on the definition and on-going measurement of key metrics and how data maps to business questions.
Experience & Qualifications:
- +2 years of experience in similar positions;
- Degree in Computer Science, software development, Information Systems, Data or similar;
- Knowledge of SQL language (preferably Oracle SQL) and Data Integration Tools (preferably Talend) is mandatory;
- Experience with reporting tools like Spotfire, SSRS, Power BI is mandatory;
Contact: Please send your application to Chloe Waroux – HR Manager firstname.lastname@example.org