ACCOUNTS CLERK (Apprenticeship/Internship)
Basis: Apprenticeship or Internship – Fixed-term contract
Location: Mercury Tower, The Exchange Financial & Business Centre, Triq Elia Zammit, St Julian’s STJ 3155, Malta.
RCI Insurance Ltd is an insurance subsidiary of RCI Banque & Services which is wholly owned by Renault Group. The company offers a comprehensive range of financing and related services for car customers of Renault Group. Backed by an international network, RCI Insurance Ltd has established itself in Malta to handle business related to protection insurance from various European Countries.
- Responsibility for day to day transactions and journal entries and do the necessary posting in the accounting system (SAP)
- Realise the check and control of invoices and ensure their compliance with approval rules, delegation of authority and purchase procedures
- Prepare and realise swift bank transfers for the claims payments to the RCI subsidiaries
- Ensure the bank accounts reconciliations
- Ensure claim payments reconciliations
- Complete work in a timely and efficient manner
- Contribute to the team’s service delivery goals by achieving personal targets for effectiveness and quality
- Liaise with colleagues as well as with other internal departments and external parties (RCI subsidiaries)
- Other work as delegated by senior management
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite – specifically Excel, Word, PowerPoints
- Good communication skills (verbal, written and listening)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Must be self-motivated, capable of taking initiative, successfully handle and prioritize multiple competing priorities, and effectively manage deadlines
- Ability to work independently
- Strong time management and organization skills
Insurance, Administration, Accounting, Business, Finance, Economics or other business-related majors
Previous work experience in/for a financial or insurance institution will be considered an asset.
Contact: Please send your application to Chloe Waroux – HR Manager email@example.com