Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in C:\Site\rci_new\wp-content\themes\mobilize\page-careers.php on line 51
Type of contract: Full time – Indefinite Contract
About RCI Insurance:
RCI Insurance is an insurance subsidiary of Mobilize Financial services which is wholly owned by Renault Group. The company offers a comprehensive range of financing and related services for car customers of Renault Group. Backed by an international network, RCI Insurance has established itself in Malta to deliver and service a portfolio of protection insurance products in a number of European Countries .
Description of main assignments:
- Carry out the day to day and month/quarter end financial accounting transactions and ensuring that these are in compliance with the Company and Corporate procedures, Regulatory and insurance standards accounting principles
- Ensure accounts reconciliations and substantiation processes and maintain accounts balances exposures
- Carry out payments and banking account reconciliation
- Draw up the monthly management accounts
- Preparing the Value Added Tax returns
- Draw up the monthly report to the Group for the consolidated statements
- Assisting in the update and implementation of changes to Accounting policies including IFRS 17 accounting standard
- Assisting in the preparation of quarter and annual regulatory reporting in accordance with Solvency II Regulatory requirements
- Assisting in the preparation of the annual statutory financial accounts in accordance with IFRS, including liaising with external auditors
- Ensuring a robust internal and financial controls framework is in place
- Identifying and implementing improvements and streamlining opportunities
- Undertake other adhoc assignments and project work as delegated by management
Capacity and Skills:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite – specifically Excel, Word, PowerPoints
- Good communication skills (verbal, written and listening)
- Must be self-motivated, capable of taking initiative, successfully handle and prioritize multiple competing priorities, and effectively manage deadlines
- Strong time management and organization skills
Insurance, Administration, Accounting, Business, Finance, Economics or other business-related majors
Ideally candidate should have obtained ACCA qualification.
Previous work experience in/for a financial or insurance institution in a similar position will be considered an asset.
Why join RCI Insurance?
- Be part of an international Group
- Nice and friendly working environment
- Multicultural environment (14 different nationalities in Malta)
- Hybrid working conditions
- Access to an online training platform to develop your professional skills
- Social events organized frequently to socialize with your colleagues
Location: St Julian’s STJ 3155, Malta.
Contact: Please send your application to Clarisse Yeye – HR Manager email@example.com